Strong Security That’s Easy to Use
Consumers now have strong protection from the thousands of fraudulent attacks that occur daily, without compromising the user experience.
Confident Multi-Factor Authentication generates one-time passwords by prompting users to solve an image-based challenge on their mobile phone. Multi-Factor Authentication is a secure, out-of-band (OOB) authentication process for you and easy-to-use additional security for your users.
How it Works:
- The user attempts a transaction on a website, such as logging in to an online account.
- An SMS text message is sent to the phone number registered with the user account. Contained in the text message is a hyperlink that, when tapped, opens an image-based challenge in the web browser on the user’s mobile phone.
- The user follows the instructions to tap the appropriate pictures, then taps to approve or deny the requested transaction.
- The user’s selection is sent back to the Confident Technologies servers for verification. If the user completed the image-based challenge correctly, the web page on the PC proceeds automatically.
- Seamlessly send SMS text messages containing secure hyperlinks to mobile phones
- Image-based challenges are accessible via mobile phone web browsers
- Different image and alphanumeric character pairings every instance
- Tapping images assembles a secure, one-time password that is sent out-of-band to the Confident Technologies servers for verification, providing a secure connection keeping you and your users safe
- Secure - Provide safe account access with powerful two-factor authentication
- Compliant – Meet federal and industry regulations such as PCI DSS, FFIEC and HIPAA
- Global – Leverage worldwide coverage
- Easy to use – No enrollment, typing or downloading necessary for users
- Cost-Effective –No hardware or applications to manage and only pay for the authentications your business uses