Your Users – Authenticated
Confident ImageShield is an image-based authentication platform. Users identify pictures that fit their previously-chosen image categories. Organizations and developers can easily integrate Confident ImageShield with their websites, web applications or other security solutions.
- Guided recall increases usability and security
- One-time passcodes
- Highly configurable
- Seamless integration into UX and UI
- Deployment options include password replacement, additional security layer, password reset and anti-phishing
How it Works:
- The user selects authentication categories that are easy to remember – such as dogs, flowers and cars. In this example, the user would enter E, T, X.
- Any time authentication is required, the user is presented with a randomly generated grid of images.
- The user authenticates by identifying which images on the grid fit their secret authentication categories.
- Choose the number of pictures displayed
- Determine how many categories users must remember
- Define whether a user must identify their categories in a specific order
- Display or hide letters
- Choose clickable version or require users to type letters
- Image Based - Replace easily compromised static passwords
- Increase Security - Add an additional layer of authentication to improve security
- Minimize Hacks - Ward off “phishing” and other malicious tactics
- Easy to Use – Quick and easy access reduces frustration and increases adoption